Thursday, February 11, 2010

Please share...

Hi family and friends,
Until I find a better way to share family information, I will blog it. Be patient with me, I will eventually get everything typed, copied, pasted, etc to this blog. PLEASE feel free to share any and all information you may have to add... including ideas on a better way to share!
I start with Carl and Madge, because they are my husband's grandparents. I will try to be mindful of any living relatives and not put information beyond their first names, unless they give me permission to do so.
I look forward to meeting new family members as we go and I will try to give credit where credit is due... but as I am not perfect (an understatement), please let me know if I make a mistake or leave something out.
Thanks!
Kim

1 comment:

  1. Kim,
    your wonderful and I thank you so much for starting this project:) Wonderful memories - wonderful views into who our grandparents, great grandparents and so on, were.
    Great work - I'm here to help, and I'll start with helping you get some of those missing names.

    So great to see some of those very strong genes shine through:)
    ~Paige

    ReplyDelete